Saturday, June 21, 2008

the trash compactor!


This week I have learned that I still have a temper and that the more I dwell on something the more worked up i get and then caaaahhhpppooooowwwwweeee... I explode... Not a good thing and something I still need to work on... I feel tremendous guilt for making someone cry in my own moment of weakness, i have try to work on this since my college days when my old roomate Dorothy made me sooooo mad and tried to tell me how horrid I was... when I spelled it all out for her and what I thought to walk out and have Sash say to me "I hope to never make you mad!" I really have tried to keep that simmered down... I truly never want to hurt people and it made me cry that I made someone else cry! I just feel like I get pushed and pushed and then the littlest thing sets me off... I call myself a human trash compactor! I let all the crap and garbage of life be piled on and then one little tiny piece gets thrown on and whammooo i explode. I will really try to be nice!

No comments: