Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Introducing Miss Kaitlynn Rae!

She is Just so darn cute and small and cuddly and I want to pet her and love her and name her George!
the beautiful megs holding Kaitlyn and getting a little snuggle time in!

Its amazing to be able to hold this amazing little girl in my arms and to know that my friends created her and that she is the most loved little girl! It made me laugh that Tommy whips out his camera phone to show me the pictures that he has taken! Oh how quick it is to wrap a giant of a man around one little tiny finger! I think Katrina has already taught her a thing or two! I looked at Katrina and just had to laugh because looking at Kaitlyn made me think of all the good times with her mom! I am so excited to be able to watch her grow and learn and to be able to watch her parents bring her up to an amazing little human. I hope laughter is part of her everyday life!



1 comment:

Family Neiman said...

comi-i love your pictures. and i love the name of your blog :)