Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The 212!

Rachels daughter Nicole found my glasses in my purse... She may look just like her dad but she is her mom through and through! For Nicole, I hope that when she is older she will be able to bring people laughter and pure happiness and that she will be able to see the world in a way that will always bring her and her friends laughter. I hope for Nicole that she will be able to find friends that will forever change her life and that she will be better for having met them! I hope that she will lift others up like her mom did for me!
My dearest friend Katrina! How I love her... She is oh you know 9 months pregnant and ready to go any day but when I look at Katrina I just see the most amazing woman that I have come to know! She and I have had some amazingly fun times together and for her daughter I would wish that she will be as caring and compassionate as her mom. I don't know how Katrina has put up with me and all my craziness and not killed me but I know that the 2 of us will always be able to look back and laugh about things like the morris bodyslam, lifting each other up through the daves (devils) and No Katrina I still will not go over and Bomb Dave. You could ask me a million times but I will never do it! We laughed together and served together and fought over who was in charge in the kitchen... I am in charge and really feisty on Mondays! She knows that I am the sassiest when my hair is short and that I am really grouchy when i get woken up either with people being loud or paper being ripped early on a Saturday morning! But truly one woman that I know that I will always be able to lean on when all my strength is gone, she will be the first one there to pick me up!

Rachel! I love love love Rachel, she brought me sooooooo much laughter and showed me that the world around is truly fun and that there are always adventures around any corner. It could be the amazing operas sung off of a balcony with a ukulele, or playing hide and go seek in an apartment that was crammed full in every corner... she could always outsmart us and we would have a hard time finding her every time, she taught me about the gospel and that roommate prayer at 6 in the morning with us in bed and her on the floor was important! She taught me what it is to truly be excited about life!



Nothing in this world is better than driving down the road with the sunroof and windows all rolled down and hearing Megan Scream I'M IN CALIFORNIA! When Megs moved in she was this crazy girl that brought us all laughter. Megs truly thinks of others and makes you know that you are loved and very important. I know that Megs taught me more about the Gospel and the pure love hate relationship that a person can go through! I laugh because with megs if I told her do this... she wouldn't... if I told her don't do this... she went running with open arms. I will always remember her moving in and telling us Don't talk about the church I don't want it in my life... Yeah, it was awesome and amazing to see her slowly, then not so slowly come back. I am always impressed with my beautiful friend for her vivacious personality and her love that she shows everyone... even when she is not feeling it!













These are my Girls!!! You know when you meet friends its either for a season, a reason, or its a friendship that last time. These are my friends that I know will be in my life for time! Sitting at dinner tonight because rachlet is back in the states after living in Japan for the past 4 years. (I cannot believe its been that long!) I was looking at these friends that I was at their weddings and I have seen them pregnant and now I get to see them as moms! You know I have to say that now matter what we look like I think I will always remember them as the person that they were when we lived together. I had some really amazing times with them and it really does make me glad to know that no matter how much I suck as a friend at keeping in contact when we get together that friendship is there and that we will always laugh together and that the boys can always sit and talk and watch sports but that us girls can sit at the table just like we always did at the 212 and gab for hours... now though there are these little kids that the parents have to chase!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad for good friends. You are one that will live in my heart forever.