Sunday, July 27, 2008

the inner workings of my mind


So my life is one of turmoil at this point... i really feel like i am so blessed and that all of that i know has changed from black and white to these unreal shades of gray. The things that i have prayed about not thinking that they would be answered have been answered in strange ways and definitely not the way that i ever would have thought. i feel like friends in my life have uplifted me in ways that i am not able to put into the right words. i am fascinated that the roles that you are comfortable in constantly change and evolve into new and different roles within those relationships. sometimes this is painful sometimes its humbling to know that nothing will ever stay the same. i am amazed that friendships that were forged years ago became something you had no clue would forever alter your life. that those people are the ones that lift you up a decade later! i learned that a few kind words go a long way but words that are said in the spirit of fun can actually sting and hurt more than people can know. i learned that i need to be aware of what i do say so that i don't hurt others. i learned that a few quality hours with a friend laughing and really talking means the world to me.

2 comments:

The Adams Family said...

Comi, I said sorry I called you a bad merger, I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Love you and hope things are going well. I will call you soon.
Kim

Julie said...

Comi,
I love the blog, and I can finally leave a comment. It wouldn't let me before. Hope you're doing well. Love Ya!