Monday, July 7, 2008

What a Day!

So today I got up and decided that when i worked out I would run a mile straight on the treadmill, then do my weightlifting and my abs and then I would go to pick up the caulking gun and stuff from Home Depot. I would then drop off my mail and then go to the bank and the grocery store... I would get all this stuff done after having my friends leave and feel like I got stuff accomplished on my day off! So I ended up doing the workout part... I was nice and red and really really sweaty ! I leave and go around the corned to Home Depot. I walk through that huge home depot and get all my stuff and checkout. I start to go to my car and start digging through my purse for my keys...COULD NOT FIND THEM!!! you know those moments where you are frantically searching and all for not... that was this instant! i searched through my purse 3-4 times and then thought just retrace your steps its going to be OK! NO such luck... NO KEYS... and nope nobody turned them in either! so I started walking! By the way, my phone was in my car charging and all the numbers that I do have memorized were no good because they were all gone out of state! So I decided that i would just have to start walking! I walked back up this HUGE hill... its actually this hill that many times I have thought uugh I would not ever want to have to walk up this hill! You know I can say that I conquered that darn hill and it wasn't as horrible as I thought! But definitely by the top I did know that I had walked up a hill! Thank goodness that when I got home Kim was about to leave for work and was able to drive me back to my car! You know I have to say I was proud of myself... I got two workouts in and I didn't really stress to the point I think I would have before... No tears! I just hope that someday I will be able to actually find those keys!

1 comment:

The Adams Family said...

That stinks!!! Congrats on the hill climb though!
Kimmie