Saturday, August 2, 2008

my life is one never ending circle!


So in my prep to move i found this old journal... the funniest part of this journal is that my life is the same and i still feel the same way i did back in 03! So here is one of the journal entries cuz it still sums me up!


"...I have so many feelings coarsing through me right now and they are contradicting one another. I feel so full and yet so empty inside. I feel happy and sad, pretty and ugly. I feel alone and completely surrounded with people i love. I feel broke and in despair and rich in blessings. I feel uncertain of the way my life is going and yet endless possibilities of what I can become and achieve. I don't want to want anyone yet i do want someone to wrap my arms around and be myself with. I feel like an adult with this 13 year old girl trapped in my body. I can feel myself get jealous over silly things and think I am crazy and I have to tell myself to grow up. I want to hide myself until i am the person I want to be and yet I want to stand on the highest mountaintop and yell in my loudest voice that I am going to make an impression on this earth. I don't want to live my life and not help make others day better and brighter. I want to make the world around me happier. I hope and pray that people want to be better because they know me. I want them to feel loved and to know that someone is there for them. anyways, so many conflicting emotions!"


i thought it was a cool entry and so there it is for all the world to read!

No comments: