Sunday, July 13, 2008

just a funny thought!

so in preparation for my trip to Ireland I am trying to get my passport stuff all done. I had a passport but it expired 2 years ago but I am nervous about the fact that its not 15 years old. In my great wisdom I put my old passport in a safe place that is soooo safe that I cannot figure out where I put it! I have searched and searched for it to no avail! Okay, so this is my funny thought, I went to fill out my passport online and then thought maybe I should fill out the lost passport paperwork just in case and one of the questions is what date was this lost and where was it lost. My thought to this is, is if I knew what date and time I, myself, lost this dont you think it wouldn't be lost!?! (yes, I understand that in some instances you would know but I just think its a funny question to be asked!)

1 comment:

The Egg Basket said...

So, my mom did that with a package of Hershey's Kisses once. It's very interesting what 10 years can do to chocolate.