Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I AM HOME!!!

I know that many of you know... Hence the posting below... But i have gone and come back from my trip to Ireland!!! I literally am still feeling the movements of the plane and have been up way toooo long! I didn't really sleep last night for fear of missing my plane! I kept a trip journal that I kept along the way that I will bore you all with later! But needless to say, the trip was filled with amazing moments and laughter, a lot of just-keep -moving -but -I -am -so- tired moments! I am proud to say that I drove the whole way and I had amazing co pilots that made sure that I was on the right side of the road when I went to automatic mode and made sure that I knew the roads to take before they came up! Cortney and I had some giggle fits that is a fun story but again I will have to fill you in later as I just want to fall asleep! But Here is the kicker... I sure did leave my phone... my only connection to the world... and you... So can you do me a favor and leave me your numbers or you can email at nicomimorris@excite.com so i can talk to you!!! I am sad that I don't know my bestest friends phone numbers by heart!!!! I will write soon!!!

1 comment:

The Adams Family said...

Welcome home, now dish!!!
Kimmie