Tuesday, October 14, 2008

To FIll you in!

My Niece, Isabella Deleen Morris, was born on October 5th!!! 3 weeks early and had a trip to the NICU for a few days but all is well and she definitely a tiny one in our family! At a little under 6 pounds when she came home it was amazing to hold a tiny piece of perfection in my hands! I have to say that I am very connected to this little girl and knew about her from dreams I kept having. ( I had repeated dreams where I kept seeing her...) I came home from my trip and found out she was here early! I loved going up and hearing her brother say... Pretty Baby... then him turning around and saying COMI PRETTY!!! He repeated it like 8 times like I was going to fight with him about it! Anyways, I love her and am soooo excited to be able to watch her grow! I hope she gives my brother a run for his money!
I am so in love with her~
a great big yawn for such a little thing!

No comments: