Wednesday, September 24, 2008

ONE WEEK!!!!!

Yes a week from today I will be on the plane to Ireland!!! After 8 months of me talking about it to anyone who would listen, it is finally here! I hope that it will be an adventure that is full of laughter and lots of funny moments! I can really say that I don't think I ever have been on a vacation where I didn't learn that I can be FREE!!! I am looking forward to seeing the beautiful green hills and to meet the people! So here is to the next week dragging by minute by ever lovin minute and to knowing that I CAN'T WAIT!

3 comments:

The Adams Family said...

I can't wait and I don't even get to go! Be sure and keep good notes of every min. We need to be informed when you return... We deserve to know!!! (I CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!) I will talk to you soon.
Kimmie

Julie said...

Yeah, that is so exciting. I'm very jealous! Have a blast!

Family Neiman said...

Take me with you! Charlotte can fit in a dog carrier. Sometimes she sounds like a dog. I can squeeze into a snowboard bag. If anyone gives you crap about taking a "snowboard" to Ireland, tell them you don't feel the need to explain your excentricities to strangers.