Tuesday, October 21, 2008

YET ANOTHER ONE!!!






I just did this wedding of one of my clients. It was at the wild animal park and it was really a cool place to have it! My mom and sister helped out, without them it would have really sucked trying to set this thing up! so here are some of the highlights... ending with the picture that I had the person driving us back to our car... we passed the lion enclosure... the big male was up on the broken down car and he popped his head up and looked at us. by the time we stopped we were parallel to him. I took the picture and my mom says, "thats what you always wanted, a picture of balls!" Sure enough that is exactly what I got! she really makes me laugh!





2 comments:

Family Neiman said...

your mom is hilarious! the flowers turned out beautiful!

The Egg Basket said...

Your mom is freaking hilarious!