Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's Great to be Auntie Comi!!!







The weekend was spent with my nephews!!! Jake wanted to cuddle in my bed which would have pushed us over the edge... Literally! I sure did pull out my oh so comfy air mattress and the best sleeping bag ever and showed him how truly comfortable it is... Then put on Transformers and turned off the lights! it was around 11:30 when we started the movie... I was fading really fast and everyone knows that movies are the best in the dark that late at night!!! I turned to look at Porter and saw that his eyes were closed, he was OUT!!! Jake however could outlast anyone with all his limitless energy every once in a while would say COMI... which would startle me awake and I would say Of course I am still awake! The final time I said you know I think its time for bed!!! We got up in the morning, after a night filled with Porter plastered to my side. (who does he think he is sleeping in the middle... he's not Nicomi!) I told him he was an oven and that I was sizzling, he jumped on top of me and I would say SIZZLE, SIZZLE... which would make him laugh! Jake showed me his skills on the Wii playing Star Wars ALL DAY! We did go for breakfast and then played some more Wii... Finaly Porter claimed boredom and got into his board shorts for a swim in the inviting pool in the back yard!!! Jake went right in... i asked him how cold it was and his response was "its pretty cold!" everytime he would take a step in. Once we were sufficiently frozen the war of splashing started with us using kickboards as shields and then the 3 of us tried to float on one floating bed... Porter the smallest almost drowning Jake and I made me laugh! We came back and enjoyed some popcorn until I was called into work. You know I wouldn't trade anytime that I have with them for anything in the world! Its great to be ME!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

When did Potter get so big. Still a cutie!