Tuesday, November 25, 2008



So this past Sunday I got to have Rachel over while her parents and brothers all took off to tour Washington D.C. I love my time with her... now that I work I don't get to spend the time with her that I have spent in the past with the older kids. So I had no idea that Rachel likes complete and total undivided attention, I have always had the other kids that buffer that desire of hers... Its like being with a mini me! So after a great discussion of where in my small apartment she would sleep it was decided that she would not sleep on the floor but would cuddle with me! OH NELLY, my pillow became hers and the queen bed of mine became a twin as she layed right at my side... I was constantly being smacked in the face and the noise of her hitting my head board was a constant. So I learned that Rachel time is fun but so is my single time! I really need nights like that to remember that its fun to be JUST NICOMI! oh and her favorite saying is Lets GO and she isn't the shopper that doesn't mind walking each isle repeatedly without realizing it and pointing it out while waiting for my prescription to be filled for a stinkin' hour and half! But I did get to paint her toes and when I put on my mascara she wanted to wear some too, so being the great auntie that I am she sure did get to wear it. So watch out world my niece will be a complete knock out, she already can give a mean sultry look!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blessed be, oh blessed be.

Julie said...

I can't believe how big she is! Crazy how time flies!

The Adams Family said...

Those eyes!
Kim