Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Things I've learned recently!

1...i am alone and most of the time its fine... sometimes i am ready to meet someone.
2...i don't know where to go to meet anyone...
3...i need to get out of the house everynight and go to the gym!
4...i want to get out and learn more and be better everday!
5...i think step ups SUCK!
6...i love my mom and she has a sick and twisted sense of humor just like i do!
7...i usually follow the rules, but when i mess up i mess up BIG!
8...i doubt.
9...i believe.
10..i love to workout and it makes me smile!
11..i get irritated at some people no matter how nice they are to me.
12..i am addicted to sugar.
13..i want to be healthy.

the end

3 comments:

Family Neiman said...

number 11. i hear ya.

wait a minute...you aren't talking about me are you....

Nicomi said...

hahahaha!!! i don't think i have ever been irritated at you... maybe when you withhold annie, dave and charlotte love for too long!:)

The Adams Family said...

You would probably like to think your sick and twisted sense of humor was something picked up from your mom but I think it was probably the other way around. In my case I know for sure this was something I learned from you... and your mom! (Oh, and I love your mom too!!!)
Kim