Tuesday, August 5, 2008

i love my L shaped pillow!

another random thought that i had last night as i lay tossing and turning and straining my neck that i wasn't happy... and the reason i wasn't happy is because in my going to sleep moment i decided that it took way tooooo much energy to simply reach across my huge bed and grab my lovely L shaped pillow. A mistake I shall never make again. I missed it and I missed the feel of it cuddling with me. So finally in my miserable desperation I did the dreaded reach and grabbed my lovely lovely pillow and plunked my head down and to my amazement actually sighed when i felt the reassuring feeling of snuggle on my back... and the funniest thing was I thought I should blog about this insane moment. So here it is, I took a long time to tell you that, Yes, it is true I do love my pillow! It makes me happy! the end.

(i never said that this blog would ever be sane!)

2 comments:

The Adams Family said...

The lovely L shaped pillow saved me, in every way a pillow can save someone.

The Egg Basket said...

You make me laugh - a lot! So good to see you and laugh with you. Can't wait for 2 weeks to come soon enough.