Friday, October 21, 2011

my honey do list for manny

When we first moved in all i could focus on was how much i hated the kitchen.
The ugly linoleum that rolled up 4 inches of the wall. Can you say ugly.
I hated the blue that went on the cream cabinets.
I hated that the color of the walls was on the ceiling and doors.
I hated that all you could see was BLUE.
I hated the kitchen.
1. honey get me a new refrigerator.
2. Honey give me new floors.
(Obviously i helped with the peel and stick linoleum squares.)
Honey. paint the walls and give me pretty baseboards.
Honey paint the cabinets and make them pretty.
Honey put in a new faucet.

honey paint the can for the light above the sink.
Honey put on all new hinges.


honey lets rest!


(p.s. i did actually do a lot of the work for this kitchen!)

No comments: