Tuesday, August 18, 2009

those darn barking spiders

Today i had an unfortunate moment at work. i have had to go to the bathroom but was unable to all day for various reasons... so i was getting done with my last client at about 7:45p.m. when in the middle of the blow dry i thought to myself 'uh oh i better go sooooon.' we wrap up and i am getting her out the door... i love her, but some people have a hard time leaving. so my body is REALLY ready to excuse myself ( at this point i am sitting down) i think she is about to go so i stand up, my body is angry and REALLY wants relief. i am standing at the end of the front desk ready to run back to the bathroom, but she and i are stilllllll talking. i am starting to contort my body trying my darnedest to hold back the splendor of my being and i am getting this contorted constipated looks in my face. i am trying not to look her in the eyes at this point because i am MORTIFIED but on one glance i can see her look of humor. i held it with all i had twisting and my face didn't help... a couple of small puffs of air(i am not exaggerating, they were small) never the less noticeable for what they are! my face is red with embarrassment. Finally, after what feels like a million years she takes off and i run to the best moments of my recent life!

i know this is too much information, but it made me laugh. so sorry if i just burned your eyes with my blog!

1 comment:

The Adams Family said...

Comi! How could you fart in public! That is one awesome story! I really am sorry... I wasn't there to see it!
Kimmie