Sunday, August 16, 2009

Beach days

This was a very COLD day in sunny san diego!!! but it was july and my brother called to see if we wanted to go down and play at the beach. the above is a picture of tyler's great wall of china sand castle! it took him awhile to complete but it entertained him for a little bit!
jake and shannon out surfing!!! he actually stood up the first wave, he's been out before but i was surprised at the balance that kid has!

jackson has hated the water, but cuz his cousins were in he was all about playing with them! I was trying to leave on one of our beach days and he looked at me and said "comi, stay with me... don't leave me!" Yep, he has some morris in him, my siblings always say the same thing!



I truly think that porter can always take the BEST pictures! here he has sand crabs. I have to say that they caught a couple of the biggest ones i have ever seen! i love these days!


No comments: