Saturday, March 7, 2009

words can't express!

this one makes me giggle!

Josh and i played wii fit for a little while today... that bein' said as soon as he was doing the hoola hoop i oh so slighly reached for my camera!!! he had no clue and it made me giggle!

after watching this like 10 times... please notice that josh really starts to go fast when i ask if he is going to beat me...

and i notice that my giggle makes me giggle!

the moment he discovered him being filmed!

this is my favorite, i think because in this 5 seconds you can see exactly the way that we were growing up... One of us would do something, and the other would do exactly what josh just did... and then we would giggle... for the most part!

4 comments:

The Egg Basket said...

Nice to see that Josh still has the moves and that you still like to capture torture on film.

Family Neiman said...

that is too much funny!

The Adams Family said...

Comi, Don't you think it's time to update your blog? I'm just saying.
Kim

The Adams Family said...

A new blog entry, isn't about time!
Kimmie