Friday, March 6, 2009

this one was so fun!

the collar that i embroidered on the machine... i have never done this either so it wasnt perfect but i loved the overall look!

Annie has this cool thing that she tucks charlotte in at night with... helps to keep her warm through the night. when i was up sleeping with bella, she woke up and i thought it was because she was hungry... shannon said that it was because she was cold. so I thought i would make one of these and see if she like it.


my new machine does letters! so i put a strip down the inside middle of things i want her to remember to live her life by... maybe osmosis will rub off on her!

a flower... i always have to put a little comi flair on whatever i do!






the whole thing!
it wasn't perfect... but for my first one, it works and the next one i might do... will be better!

2 comments:

Kati K said...

That is so amazing Nicomi! It is so much cuter than any that I have ever seen to buy. You are so talented!

The Adams Family said...

Comi, I hope you are working on my evening gown for the canoe trip this year. I need to look smashing!
After seeing this cute and cozy sleeper for your neice I know you can whip up something perfect for me (and then for you as well but I call mines first).

Kim