Sunday, February 15, 2009

pattern smattern!

Whoever said that you need a pattern to do things just wasn't creative enough to figure it out on their own! I was talking to kim and looking at a website that i found that i love the clothes, i really loved a skirt that they had on the site but it was sold out... then i thought that i had the perfect material that i really loved instantly... So i layed it out and eyed another skirt that i had and started cutting! Kim, you who doubted me, i thought of you the whole time i was sewing!!! I really didn't know if it would turn out in order for me to wear it in public... but i sure did finish it in time to get to church this morning! i need to add some belt loops but other wise, I love this thing and it turned out exactly like i wanted!!! i felt like a little girl in a princess skirt... i was like julia roberts and i kept "dinging!!!"


6 comments:

The Adams Family said...

Let's be honest here, I never doubted you could do it for one second... I just thought it might take a couple of tries. Of course you can make your own pattern, you're Nicomi Jean.

The Adams Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Adams Family said...

Oh and I forgot to mention, the skirt looks amazing!

Julie said...

Awsome skit, I love it!

Family Neiman said...

ding....ding...ding....

Nesha said...

THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MYYYY BEDSKIRT--HOW 'BOUT MENTIONING THAT?!