Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I just want to eat them up!

I get these little mini vacations that are a breath of fresh air in my life! They are not going anywhere exotic, or breathtaking, nope they are the day trips that i get to take to see my brother, sister and the kids... I was driving up there this time and really realized that I love to see them more than anything. my whole week is spent in anticipation of going. But really what could be better than to love and smooch on these adorable kids, to tease jackson and get teased in return by him, to eat good grub, to talk with my brother and to giggle with shannon! But darn her for always making cookies when i go up! I think its fun that shannon and i were roomates and that we were friends... makes it fun to go up and to talk and be together!
I got to take jackson back with me for a slumber party!!! he was surprisingly amazingly fun and chill about the whole thing! I would just remind him that he was going to spend the night at my house... which always made him happy and say "yesss, i stayin' at comi's house... ooooh the dog, we gotta feed the dog" I think that if i were to have a kid it would be this one... only because his sleeping is amazing!!! in the morning he just chills in his crib and you go in when you are ready for him!!! that is the kind of kid i want!!! not the ones that wake up at 5 ready for the day to start. (big surprise i know!)


I haven't ever seen this kind of seat before... the ones that prop a kid up that cant sit... I was in the kitchen when joel said why don't you sit her in this... I coulda eaten her up with her cute little face just lookin' at me like what's going on?!!! She makes me smile! That night I took her in my room so that shannon who had to work a 13 hour day on sat. could sleep... Yeah, its ok that i don't have kids... I think I would have slept a little better had joel not said to me... "make sure that you pop that binkey into her mouth pretty quick or she becomes inconsolable" so that ringing in my head i was soooo much more of a light sleeper than I already am that I would wake up to any movement! we got some cuddle time in though which is always good!
Needless to say, I love my family!!!

No comments: