Sunday, December 7, 2008



so you know when you move out of the family home and you are on your own for a few years and you come home for a visit and all of a sudden your room is now the family workout room... this happened to me recently, only it happened in the form of my little niece rach... she came to nana and papa'a house to spend some time for the weekend and my dad said to rach that comi's room was now rachael's room! so of course my niece had to call me and tell me that she now was the person who possessed the spare room in my parents house! my nephew is also in on it and says that its his room too... today my mom calls and we decide that it would be a good idea for me to go down and wait in the room and when rachael came in i would ask her what she was doing in my bedroom... i don't think that she knew what to do with me asking and it took her a little while, then she started in and said it was her room. but in the end i did get on tape her saying it was mine... only to be taken away again! i tell you i get NO respect!

No comments: