Friday, May 7, 2010

martin sexton i love you!


Last night i went with Manny to watch my love Martin Sexton sing... and man can he sing!!! i love watching, with my mouth agape, as he goes as high as he does to as low as he goes!!! i have never seen someone with his range and his pure voice. i love that he sings songs that are stories and set a mood. i love that he sings America the beautiful proudly. i love that his crowds are so diverse and we are all enveloped in his words and his voice. i love that he looks like a little leprechaun. i just love him!
I didn't realize that Manny had never been to a concert before... to be honest i was shocked!!! his sister looked at me and said "you are good for him, because you get him to do things that he hasn't ever done before!" i guess i feel the same with him... he is always getting me to try new things and open doors for me that i never even knew were out there. i guess that is what being in a relationship does.
and now for my silly thought of the night.
BREATHING BOOGERS
they make me laugh.
in...out...in...out...
its funny.
i giggle when i see them.
i am embarrassed when
they are in my own nose.
but those times when i have
them when i am in the bathroom
and i feel that odd sensation
i will always run to a mirror
and inhale and exhale quickly...
then i have to giggle
because breathing boogers are so
funny!

1 comment:

Nesha said...

Thanks for the invite to come. . .