Tuesday, May 26, 2009

i just have to say...

Today started out with a funny moment... i went to my bank around lunch time so the parking lot was full. i circled and spotted an empty spot on the other row so i quickly whipped around the isle to be able to get it... another car spotted it and i kid you not whipped into the spot at around 30 miles an hour, but in his haste to beat me to the spot he pulled in crooked and too close to the car on his left. so close that there was no way that he could have gotten out! so i was at first cussing him out in my mind, but in all fairness knew that i would have gladly done the same thing to him if i would have beaten him to the spot. But don't you worry i got him back. As soon as he stole my spot i see another car about to pull out a few spots down the row so i pull up and literally blocked him in so that he couldn't back out enough to straighten out and be able to get out of his car. He sat there trapped while i pulled into my spot and walked into the building before he was even able to get into the spot correctly. lesson learned mister stealer of my parking spot... I WIN! lol!

2 comments:

Family Neiman said...

no one messes with comi. especially when driving is involved. poor sucker

Family Neiman said...

p.s. i updated my blog. bossy.