Friday, April 17, 2009

wow!

today i got to hang out and see my highschool friends... its been 14 years since we last saw each other... so here is the thing, for the most part i have no desire, nor can i remember people when people say someones name from highschool. but these 2 girls were my real friends. i got to spend a lot of time with my friend gloria, i got to do her hair and hear that they diagnosed her with stage 4 stomach cancer, but she battled it and now the doctor isnt sure just what to do with her because the mass has gone down, still there but not the size of her fist! YEAH! she has a little son that was really young when she first got diagnosed with it. glo is just one of those people that has this amazing love of life, she is freakin funny and is always up to mischief... its one of the reasons that we get along. talking to her made me think of my own mortality. i would have to say as much as i love my life, i have to say that i have been so richly blessed that as sad as it would be to end this life i would be ok knowing that without a doubt i loved with my whole heart and was loved in return. thats a good thought. the bride to be's name fits her to a tee... its sunny. she is a ray of sunshine, not a judgemental bone in her body and truly makes people around her feel welcomed and love. she loves and i love it! i realized tonight that its kinda fun to learn how to do lap dances and to be silly... but just so you know, i didn't but i watched and i sure did giggle a lot! so i will add that to my list of wasteless knowledge, kinda like when my grandma showed me how to do the sexy walk! :) oh the memories, lots of laughs, and the fact that we just picked up like it was yesterday that i last saw them! thats the sign of true friends!

No comments: